PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas; the thread.
View Single Post
Old 11th Apr 2005, 11:06
RollzRoyce

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Training

DAY 1

Well what a day it has been!!!! I am exhausted already and this is only day one INTRODUCTION!

Rocked up at 8:30 at the Qantas building and mingled with the other trainees, until we were called to go up to our class.

We have two great trainers. One lady one male! Absolutely fantastic people.

Went through the class introduced ourselves. Again a great bunch of people. About 16 of us and half of them a female and the other half male. So it worked out well. Its a young group so that also makes it fun! The class consists of many people who were on the fixed term contract for the December period. So lots of previous EP's experience in the class.

New destinations that we will be flying to will include Mumbai, Tokyo and Manila in the near future. Although I think flights to Manila have already commenced with Short Haul.

Had a coffee break!

Then a session where we did a group quiz based on Qantas and its history. Our group and another came equal FIRST!!! Viewed a few presentations on Qantas and its products...Very interesting!

Then we went to get issued our ASIC (I.D) Cards! Felt so proud (I wish that each and everyone of you can experience that feeling one day...for those who are still waiting HANG IN THERE!!!...Your day will also come)

Then went over grooming and presentation and did another activity based on this.

And that concludes day 1. Tomorrow we go over the lifestyle of a flight attendant etc.. We start EP's on Wednesday...We are going to get slaughtered...but I am looking forward to it.

Catch you all soon!

Rollz

P.S. k-lo glad that I can make you smile!!!

Last edited by RollzRoyce; 11th Apr 2005 at 11:46.