PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Euromanx RJ Arrival...
View Single Post
Old 8th Apr 2005, 13:18
saint alled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EQV

Pop

I am sorry if I have caused you offence. The "EQV" remark was meant as a witty aside which is obviously not the manner in which you have taken it.

I would however back up albeit tongue in cheek remark with hard fact:

A timetable was issued by mail to all residents of the Isle of Man a matter of days ago, which contained Euromanx's intended schedules for the period 28th March to 31st October 2005; in that document, 4 aircraft types are listed on 3W's services, being RJ70, D328, DH3 and D328J.
I can inform you that at that no services yesterday or today have been operated by these types .

I for one would like nothing more than to see Euromanx flourish flying their own aircraft on a stable sustainable basis & serving the Isle of Man's best interests, but I am also fed up with the continuing broken promises & inaccurate information coming from the company.
The RJ70's were originally announced to arrive before Christmas 2004, and have been the subject of at least two press releases since announcing their arrival within days.

Pop, I do accept that you have a thankless task as moderator of this board which could land the whole Pprune concept in hot water if something libellous were allowed to pass through, however I would question your motive in disallowing rumour to circulate, especially when the company itself perpetuates such rumour by making regular fictitious announcements.

Returning to the original topoc of the post - "EQV"
I applaud the new website design, extremely smart. I do however note that all reference to aircraft type has been removed on the timetable. Maybe this speaks volumes more than my words.