PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Skydiving resumes at Barwon Heads?
View Single Post
Old 7th Apr 2005, 09:46
pol

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi "Q"

I have just read two directions from CASA and they went like this

Instrument number CASA 131/05

I,JAMES MARCOLIN,Acting General Manager, General Operations, Aviation Safety Compliance, a delegate of CASA,make this instrument under regulation 152 of the CIVIL Aviation Regulations 1988 (CAR) 1988)

Specification-parachute operations in the vicinity of Barwon Heads aerodrome

1 Revocation
Instrument CASA 36/04 is revoked.

Note Instrument CASA 63/04, which purported to revoke Instrument CASA 36/04, was held by the AAT on 22 December 2004 to be invalid

2 Application

This instrument applies to a person who is:

a. a member of the Australian Parachute Federation Inc or the Australian Skydiving Association; and
b. authorised to make a parachute descent by an authorisation in force under regulation 152 of CAR 1988.

3 Specification

A parachute descent may not be made within 4.8 kilometres of Barwon Heads aerodrome, Victoria (location indicator YBRS, reference point South 30deg 15.5’, East 144deg 26.0’

Instrument number CASA 130/05

I,JAMES MARCOLIN,Acting General Manager, General Operations, Aviation Safety Compliance, a delegate of CASA,make this instrument under subregulation 92 (2) of the CIVIL Aviation Regulations 1988 (CAR) 1988)

DIRECTION- PARACHUTE OPERATIONS IN THE VICINITY OF Barwon Heads aerodrome

1 Revocation
Instrument CASA 34/04 is revoked.

Note Instrument CASA 63/04, which purported to revoke Instrument CASA 34/04, was held by the AAT on 22 December 2004 to be invalid

2 Application

This instrument applies to the pilot in command of an aircraft engaged in an operation involving the descent of parachutists.

3 Direction

The Pilot must not allow a person to exit the aircraft to conduct a parachute descent within 4.8 kilometres of Barwon Heads aerodrome, Victoria (location indicator YBRS, reference point South 30deg 15.5’, East 144deg 26.0’

Signed
Jim Marcolin
Acting General Manager
General Operations
Aviation Safety Compliance
6 April 2005

WHAT A SHAME LAUGHING BOY IS SHUCH A NICE FELLOW

pol