PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Manchester Security
View Single Post
Old 6th Apr 2005, 19:24
mondriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looks like you are incapable of having a rational conversation without getting emotional mikeyuk....so I'll reply to you to see what other insults you sling my way.

If you do indeed know where I am talking about going for a medical, then please explain to me the checkpoint I must pass to get from "controlled" lanside to airside via the hangar access areas.....?

Yes I accept that I am not directly going "airside" by passing through the security point in my car, but it would take less than 10secs to get access to apron and airside facilities from there, without passing through additional security points......

So...please...before you insult ME...get YOUR facts right.

My point...which I will re-iterate again...is that I DO NOT object to searches and will obviously always be searched when required (by quota or a detector going off). What I object to is being frisked by hand and then waved through. I have been tempted on many occasions to ask the security guy what set the detector off.... but as my priority is to my company to get a flight away on time, and not to play the games of security, I have refrained.

.....incoming.....