PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Manchester Security
View Single Post
Old 5th Apr 2005, 21:01
mondriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ooooohhh.....
don't get me started here....!

Been flying out of Manchester for a good few years, and to this day I still have bad feelings everytime I walk through security and set the thingymajig off.....

Now...before any half-wit slams me by saying that in this day and age I should be 110% co-operative with security measures etc etc etc blah blah blah......I have not had a security officer ONCE in Manchester search me after I set off the detector actually find what set it off in the first place.

The machine bleeps...I get searched...FINE..I object to having my knackers felt by a total stranger for a start...(I haven't even bought them dinner after all!).....why OH WHY don't they use hand held metal detectors like in the U.S?
So the guy frisks me.....and pats me on my way.....EVERY time..I think...well...what set off the machine in the first place...???

Waste of time.

Apart from the fact that when I get my medical renewed I am just waved through security to get airside past a security check point by just a mere glance at what resembles a car park pass in my car window........!!

Pathetic.