PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - lame moral at qantas
View Single Post
Old 2nd Apr 2005, 23:54
Ultralights

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thanks for the laugh QF spy...

Ultralights, what you say holds no relevance for this forum. If what you are saying is true then WHY do you work for QF.
I NO longer work for QF! I workED for Qf because i loved the job, still do, its challeneging and rewarding, and i love flying, I left, because i was wronged by the company, and treated unfairly, and at the same time watching the execs give themselves massive pay rises! at our direct expense..

what’s there to be unhappy about? You all receive staff travel, a bonus system second to none,
really? i still have staff travel rights, and will do for the next 10 yrs! have i used it yet since leaving, NO, VB fares are CHEAPER, and i know i will get a seat!

When was the last time you went home form work truly exhausted????
Every day, and with the satisfaction of doing a good days work and knowing my staff are happy........ and hence, my customers....

Any other tradesman out there would have to work 16-hour days 7 days a week to get the same or more money then you guys.
ummm, no, if i work a 3 day week, for 10 hrs a day... i will exceed my wages at QF.

The quantity of your work is impressive however the quality is appalling!
really!!!!! ****, i always thought that in the maintainence game, it was the QUALITY of your work that ensures aircraft safety! aircraft safety ensures a good reputation, and SAVES LIVES!

so in fact QF SPY, you are willing to sacrifice SAFETY in the name of making a $..............

remember mr QF spy, and MR.Q, Qantas is NO longer the premier airline,.... just another one....