PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is the Truth in Here?
View Single Post
Old 12th Dec 2001, 10:34
mufonhk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Is the Truth in Here?

Hi there

I am the Hong Kong Representative for MUFON, the Mutual UFO Network, the world's largest privately funded organisation for the scientific investigation of Unidentified Flying Objects. I have been informed by a passenger who travelled on last Tuesday morning's (Dec. 4) Cathay Pacific Flight to Bangkok, that the flight was delayed, and that the Pilot reported to the passengers over the Public Address system that the delay was due to:

"China having closed its airspace due to a UFO"

I would be grateful if anyone on this forum could provide me with any information on the incident which reportedly took place on the morning of Tuesday December 4, onboard Cathay CX 713, originally scheduled to depart at 0905 hours.

I am not pulling your legs folks, this was reported to me by an upstanding citizen, an Internationally well known Yacht designer in fact. I am simply trying to research the facts and an aviation expert I know suggested this forum. I am an 'outsider', but I do have a PPL and a lot of friends in aviation. I am a 'serious' UFO researcher which means I want information and answers, not little green men.

Anyone who doesn't want to reply on the open forum is welcome to e-mail me at:

[email protected]

All replies will be treated in strict confidentiality.

Thanks