PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - lame moral at qantas
View Single Post
Old 1st Apr 2005, 23:23
Orville

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AN lame, I ask myself why have you come back out of the woodwork to endorse this OT ban when for many years you and your cronnies have been saying that--- " it is not possible , because we would just wind up in court."

Me thinks that is where you want this to be played out and hence the formalising of the ban. The Ban was working quite well with out you interferring and it was having a significant effect without those from Syd. supporting it.

I applaud the Melb. contingent for being proactive in their actions, The petition that stopped you having the Industrial action in support of the pre-flights saved us from an ruling from the commissioner that would have lost the fight for ever, at least we survive to continue the fight well past the deadline that qantas wanted.

I would recommend that any engineers wishing to stop being sold out again by our ASN leaders contact Melb. Eng's and find out who is actually canvasing for this so called petition and offer their support. You suggest that it is SP but I think you are again paranoid and seeing shadows at your back. Whoever it is has my support.