PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATPL Holders Vs Available Jobs
View Single Post
Old 1st Apr 2005, 18:57
Dynamic Apathy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'll go one step further than Chocks and say that you EG bloody CC are bang out of order.

I presume that you have passed through the mill and are in a job, looking down, or you have a rich Daddy who could cushion the financial blow.

Well not everyone has the wealth to easily achieve their life ambition, and obviously Steve has to be careful hence the request for information before commiting his hard earned money. Just because one loves flying and yearns for a flying job doesn't mean you can throw caution to the wind

One the original point of the thread, Steve.........Don't take crap from people to whom money does not appear to be an object. Your money is important and your question is a valid one, but unfortunately I cannot provide any specific help, but hopefully somebody in the know will respond with some useful information.

My sole purpose for adding to this thread was to put EGCC in his or her place and to keep this thread alive and at the top of the heap. You deserve better than the responses like that.

Good luck to the future and I hope you end up making the right decision which suits your circumstances