PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay dispute/ Hiring Ban
View Single Post
Old 16th Oct 2001, 19:59
pontius's pa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Traffic is absolutely right.

CX used to be a wonderful company to work for and it is a terrible shame that things have gone so wrong. There is no point in allocating blame as there is fault on both sides, but it is a little bit hard to feel much sympathy for the AOA claim at present.

I must say that if I was given a job at CX right now it would be a real pleasure not to have to make polite conversation with, and listen to a boring diatribe from, someone on the flight deck who is so lacking in professionalism that he would take his beef with the company onto the flight deck and take it out on a bloke who had just joined CX to feed his family, just as much the outraged silent AOA super hero was.(I know that "feeding his family" is ridiculously dramatic but it seems to be the sort of theatrical yuckspeak that the AOA favours these days). But of course my opinions will fall on stony ground because AOA members don't read this site any more.

Traffic, you got me on one thing. Who was Norm, or am I being thick again. I remember, (in chronological order), BW, JH, GC and of course dear old KB, but who the hell is Norm. Traffic, are you even older than me??