PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay dispute/ Hiring Ban
View Single Post
Old 10th Oct 2001, 15:22
Traffic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The A scalers are humanoids not greedy scaremongers. There is no rift between the A and the B scale.

There are differences of emphasis. Among the A scale there are those that have taken basings and are now back in HK. There are those that are in HK and want basings...some again.Indeed a complete demogarphich of homo sapiens.

I think outside observers misunderstand the fact that 100% of the drivers want the company to grow and prosper. Current on-time records show that to be the case.

Where we are now is in a kind of Mexican standoff where both sides still want to show their fangs but do so with good intentions.

If I weren to be picking a fight...I would pick one I could win. Clearly boths sides realise this is not possible but there is face on the line.

At the risk of being called a......le again by BusyB I ride unsheathed into the fray.

Bury the hatchet. Have an open meeting and put all the cards on the table. Everyone in CX wants to make it the best in the biz. It is ..so let it be.

Again...I say that those on the side will not be discarded as long as they agree to let management manage. Ask and be granted due process but for God's sake keep it out of the courts and the press because if all this goes to court or arbitered by CNN, we know who will win...the lawyers. They will probnably insist that OJ becomes DFO.

Let's get with the program...which is to stop the 400's from being parked next to the outhouse and every landing doing a tour of HAECO.

On On