PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lu Zuckerman
Thread: Lu Zuckerman
View Single Post
Old 25th Mar 2005, 19:11
Heliport

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've been keeping in touch with Lu's stepdaughter Lyne in Quebec.
Copies of two replies I've had from her:
Good day Heliport
I printed out all the messages and brought them to Lu, and like I said it made him smile and laugh.
I will be printing them as it come in, and last night I called him and we talked and he really appreciated all of them. I really think that it gave him a BOOST of energy.His voice was good , and today (Wednesday) I will bring some more back.
I really really appreciated all the help you gave us to find Jim. I was able to talk to him and give him Lu phone # so they talk and I know that Lu will be only reenforce on his spirit.
He fought so hard and I pray that he has won this battle against leukemia and that he will continue to have controversial chat with Nick for the next 20 years ha ha ha.
Lu explain to me who Nick is and what sometimes happen when they talk.
God Bless you all
Lyne
And, today
Hello Heliport

Just wanted to give you news about Lu
The nurse can't believe how well he's doing. His bonemarrow started up again and since then he is not doing any more fever. His spirit is high and believe me your e-mails really put a smile on his face.
We are really grateful for all of you to encourage him like you do, please past on the word to everybody that e-mailed him, he really really appreciate and I really thank all of you for your prayers.
Next week is the final biopsy and then will know how well his bonemarrow is.
So please continue praying and I wish all of you guys good blessing from God.
Lyne
When Lyne refers to e-mails, she means posts on this thread.