PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Scab List!
Thread: Scab List!
View Single Post
Old 19th Jul 2001, 14:37
cxwannabe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If nothing else this post has done exactly what I intended it to do. INSPIRE THOUGHT as to what's happening here in the "Fragrant Harbour".

Some get overly excited as we saw with a330s post but I have read some of his posts in the past and he has lived up to what I would expect from an Airline wannabe stuck somewhere in Burma! or was it Yangon?

Anyway I don't want to sit here and individually attack some of the other replies that are obviously from people aspiring to have a job like mine or perhaps TAKE IT should I be on the next list of 50-100?? This management has shown the world their hand and for any real professional pilots out there you know what the right and honourable thing to do in these circumstances. I have not nor ever would concider taking a position on the back of a fellow aviator. These fine men were fired without cause and outside of contractual company proceedures. FULL STOP!! Families are in turmoil, careers upended and life plans foregone.

Show them some compassion before you step over their carcasses onroute to your "dream job". Give us the chance to fix things here for ourselves before you jump into something that only those of us here can fully understand or comprehend.

I know the term I used to start this thread off is a powerfull one. I also know the literal definition of it. What people need to realize is that emotions are very high here right now and those of us who remain will know and remember those who stood and fought the fight for our sacked mates, and those that didn't, and almost as importantly who joined and acted as the enemies reinforcements.