PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Scab List!
Thread: Scab List!
View Single Post
Old 17th Jul 2001, 03:39
Slapshot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"nullThe question must be asked, If you don't like the conditions and are not happy in your present employment, why don't you find alternative employment elsewhere?"

What an assinine comment.

What would YOU do at every turn when things get difficult? Pack up and go home? Your resume must be long indeed with all the companies you've left after "not liking it".

It is not in a Professional's make up to up and quit. One strives to make the workplace a better place to work. By bringing constructive criticisim to the fore, one improves not only one's own lot, but those of all Pilots. Have you never been de-briefed on points that you could do better after a sim evaluation? Do we not all accept criticism and move on to better ourselves?

The company's childish "my way or the highway" attitude will cripple it in the future. The workforce has a long memory and will not tolerate draconian management tactics. I predict that all the Pilots will be reinstated without prejudice and that a serious management shake-up will ensue.

All the best, and chin up to my brother's at CX, from a former resident of the Fragrant Harbour. You have my support.

TTFN