PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight Disruption
View Single Post
Old 15th Mar 2001, 12:04
Thrust

It's "disturbing" isn't it. I've many mixed emotions about these cancellations and delays. I want the best for the airline on one hand and want to bring it to its knees on the other.

How much will it cost for a return of the respect (and therefore COS) we deserve. Management with their entrenched position that we have enough crew or don't require to give our existing crew a proper incentive to work over 700 hours a year is a sad joke, wrong on both counts it would seem.

No help from the pilot body will be forthcoming if these attitudes continue. My guess is that if management don't change their attitude damn quickly these schedule problems will worsen to the point of complete roster collapse. Roll on that day and lets make it soon. What a sad thing to have to say but who can put up with their "roster" any longer.

I've heard from the C&T dept that April's roster is going to be a real problem (more than normal) to construct. Don't expect any improvement soon!!!

Isn't it time serious questions were asked about the management of this once great airline. In a word the performance of DT, NR, KB and his moron sychophant yes men is "TRAGIC".

[This message has been edited by Thrust (edited 15 March 2001).]