PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair launches legal action against pilots' union (merged)
Old 21st Mar 2005, 20:08
Leo Hairy-Camel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post White noise.

I have no idea what the actual management style is like
Finally, we have a central thesis. In general terms, we throttle monkeys fall into two distinct categories. Those, such as myself, who do the job every day as a Ryanair Captain, and those such as didimius (oops, sorry, of course I mean Grim Repa) who seek to rob European aviation of their greatest success story. Ladies and gentlemen, if you don't fly for Ryanair, clearly you lack a fundamental perspective upon which to comment, unless of course, your agenda is to assist the effort to destroy my employer.

In view of the fact that our market has shifted, and in further view of the fact that Ryanair has the lowest margins, the highest profitability, the lowest PE ratio of any LCC on earth, and the greatest prospects for success in the future of our business, it may be salutary reading for those visitors to this site to reflect upon the fundamental truth that there are many, without and within, who have an interest in seeing us fail.

BALPA is a useless and toothless organisation, unless one happens to be lucky enough to be born under the Hamble star. Those lucky few of the Atlantic Baronet that are placing more and more pressure on poor old Unlce Merv to make sure that we nasty, and distinctly un-British low cost johnnies just go away.

Wake up and smell the nitrous oxides. Success is the best revenge.

Leo.