PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Latest Fleet Newsletter
View Single Post
Old 19th Mar 2005, 10:33
donpizmeov

Received 26 Likes on 10 Posts
JAROPS,

Do not think anyone hates the company. If they did, they would not be working as hard as they are to keep it working!

What they are not happy with is being lied to, and having their T&Cs changed on a whim, without any consultation! I think if the management even had the courtesy to tell us the truth about things every now and then moral would improve.

Think we are all pretty sick hearing this "hard times for industry stuff". Seems CX, SQ and EK are all about to announce record profits. EK airplanes have always been full, are always full, and I bet in the future will continue to be full. I think quite a few of the pilot group (Fatbus being one of the exceptions of course), are peeved with the company funding some of their record profit from our pockets (see other threads re pilots recent pay cut).

Is it not normal to have some concern as to how far T&Cs will continue to slide before the slide stops?

Its been said before and will be said again. EK is just another job. A whole lot better than some it would seem, and not as good as some of the others.

Don