PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SACAA at the Oscars.
View Single Post
Old 17th Mar 2005, 15:58
Kennel Keeper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
One thought occurs.

The quality of the staff at CAA should not be critisised because of their politically forced incompetence.

Should you not rather comply honestly with the regulations and engage in dialog with the authorities to change the regulations to suit everyones needs. The said regulations have been in force for many years and plenty of folks managed to run compliant organisations for many years with very little trouble.

I left an organisation for the very reason of continual confrontation with the rules. I now operate a new AMO based on these rules with no compromise and guess what - NO confrontation. Yes I still have problems and misunderstandings but we have worked around them.

Stay on the right side of the law and the police will leave you alone!!

Has it occurred to anyone that the present system is being changed for the worse because of only a few who break the rules. Why not rather publically cry wolf to those people who are #@%&^*^%$# ng it up for all of us.

And yes we have been engaged in constructive dialog to contribute our thoughts on the writing of new rules for certain categories of aviation maintenance. I have also been in a situation where I had to explain something to a new inspector. How else are they going to learn if we dont teach them?

In fact the very reason they dont know is because somebody did not bother to teach them!!