PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Fixed term contracts
View Single Post
Old 15th Mar 2005, 15:18
AnyGivenSunday99

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Very interesting......

Hey Guys, thanks for the info.... very much appreciated!!

I have been through the panel interview (in early Jan) and then I get a package in the mail about a week ago with all the ASIC forms and the details for the medicals. When I made my appointment with the doctors, they told me the cost of what they do (about $300) and that at the end if I pass, it still doesn't mean that I will get the job, hence my hesitation....

I am of the school of thought that it would be a bit rich of QF to make me spend all this money and for them to tell me to get after all that. Would it be rational to think that i am in if I pass? Or are QF that arrogent?

Never the less, I belive that nothing ventured nothing gained... so, (and thanks for the advice) Im going to go for it. after all how bad could london be ?

Also -

Rollz, are you currently in with QF? if so, how do i get in contact with the relevant people to speed things along? I like my job with DJ, but cant wait to finish kicking and do what i really want

Cabinsecure, have you heard anything yet? when did you have your last interview?

Talk soon guys!!