PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How much is MAS paying?
View Single Post
Old 13th Mar 2005, 01:16
Lorry_Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In 1990 my brother in-law (mess-comm student) asked me about the future of MAS - "I said, well once the deadwoods are gone the young guns will improve the systems (oops, i mean try and implement a system), . . . . . "

Now it seems that most of the young guns are being bought over by the mid-east carriers for 1% of their value which MAS *MIS* management have NO clues about!!! brilliant guys who were born with ambitions to fly and studied in schools just to be an aviator (only 1 guy is left in tech & dev - quiet guy who plays NO politics and basically a workaholic - I pity him)

If you asked me now?
Well, . . . . . more of the above average young guns are leaving and those who remain are being STEPPED ON so they will never see the office and all their brilliant adeas will be sold to consultant companies which they are quietly indulging into (mostly foreign contries in the former USSR and Indo-China) So in short Kaptin_M, Malaysia Boleh, BUT the ARSE LICKERS like SHORTY BONZAI are putting a stop to it - HE SHUD BE SHOT!!!

VERY SAAAAADDDDDD INDEED.