PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wake-Up
Thread: Wake-Up
View Single Post
Old 22nd Dec 2000, 12:00
Thrust

"Best jobs in the world with the best pay and conditions" ......BusAce (which I doubt) are we talking about the same airline? Shouldn't you be in the North American forum?
I take it this must be your first real job besides your first real post. Don't be scared of returning to where you have crawled from because that won't happen. You now work for a "top shelf airline" (almost) so forget your past. If you want to remain on the top shelf and get back to where we USED to be we need to stick together.

My first thought was to agree with nudger's comment but I guess anyone is able to make a mistake. You need to listen more to those that have been around a while and see through the company propaganda.

While being charitable, it's really sad what you have posted. If you are one of us and a CX pilot it's shocking what you write. Most of us won't bend over any more. You may find yourself in the despised minority if not careful.

I posted "lets do it" and I do know what it is to be unemployed. I won't be again and these bullies that we call management won't have the balls to make me!

Show some guts.

[This message has been edited by Thrust (edited 23 December 2000).]