PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Latest Fleet Newsletter
View Single Post
Old 12th Mar 2005, 09:11
SecurID

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have to say that I see both sides of the argument raised here. i.e. If you don't like it leave, or if you want to do something about it then do it.

I remember when the comapny raised the command requirement to a very unrealistic level. Enough of us put our collective voices together and who heard? None other than Sheikh Ahmed himself. Did things change? Yes, they did.

Regarding loss of profit share etc. I cannot see that the company will penalise anyone for having voiced their opinions regarding this new bidding system. I believe the originaly intent of the first post was to just show the company just how unhappy we all are with the new bidding system. At the moment they seem to think that we are split down the middle but I too have not flown with anyone who thinks it's a 'step forward.'

But with regards to the rest of the newsletter, at least they're trying, even if it is just to tell us that there are 25 pilot applications a day coming in! Back to the supply and demand argument regarding a pay rise.