PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SQ006 Revisited
Thread: SQ006 Revisited
View Single Post
Old 2nd Mar 2001, 13:19
Insider107

Rockhound

I have just discussed your postings of 28 Feb and 1 March with a very good friend of mine who is an ex-USMC flyer of great experience and very humble view. Having viewed these postings, at my urgent request, he has rapidly and, in my view, erroneously formed the opinion that you must either be “a civilian weenie wanabee out of his depth talking c**p, or an SQ management remf/puke, spinning misleading information to draw attention away from the main issues”. I have remonstrated with this rare display of emotion and have attempted to dissuade him of these quickly held views but, sad to say, he is adamant. Whilst I am not sure of the meaning of “remf/puke”, I certainly grasp the implication of “weenie” and am adept at filling in asterisks where required.

I have confirmed with him that, as soon as I have some “down time” and can get to a keyboard, I will produce what, whilst not being my magnum opus – I save that to a later day – will be a cogent and complete refutation of your views published to date.

Please bear with my presently hectic programme and I will post within a couple of days.

Kind regards. Insider107