PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair worry the heck out of me and many other professional pilots
Old 4th Mar 2005, 20:24
captplaystation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Makes a change for those of us on here who actually know something about Ryanair (i.e.the ones who actually work for them) to find ourselves actually defending them.From the other side there is an incredible amount of ill-informed tosh being bandied about.I've been around the block a bit in Europe and have been very pleasantly surprised by RYR operating standards in most respects including the abilities/motivation of our cadets( hamsters would never understand the incentive to excel provided by spending your own money!).Unenlightened man management seems to be endemic in most companies I've encountered,at least in RYR the knife goes straight in the chest under your eyes and not between the shoulder-blades several months/SIM-RIDES later.The sad fact unfortunately is that our esteemed leader cannot see what a potent asset this latent employee fidelity could be to his global vision.T'was always thus, shame he cant see the wood for the trees.