PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair worry the heck out of me and many other professional pilots
Old 4th Mar 2005, 12:20
ifleeplanes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hummm Yup I have seen many a brand new 737-800 having its engine changed for an older one Best we recall all the old 200s and get rid of these clapped out new 800s ...?????

As for steering this debate...B*** I am standing up for the professionalism of the pilots in Ryanair who endure abuse at the hands of management and now face it from the rest of you so called professionals.

Limits are limits, we dont exceed them we may fly to them on occassion but not often. A FTL is a limit as is a DA , do you not fly to DA? And yes we do increase the DA if the weather is poor and we feel it warrants it.

And as for drink limits I think there are a few airlines represented within this debate who shouldnt be throwing stones!! Ryanair isnt one of them!

This thread as as per normal just turned into Anti Ryanair bashing, but this time with the slant towards the pilots. Your a disgrace, I will no longer debate this issue since you all talk from ivory towers and know NOTHING except to believe in the spin and hype you all spout. Grow up...you are demonstrating the qualities you all are so careful to critise.

Last edited by ifleeplanes; 4th Mar 2005 at 12:31.