PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair worry the heck out of me and many other professional pilots
Old 2nd Mar 2005, 23:34
ifleeplanes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So what your saying is that the agreed in house regulations are OK but the legal limits arnt? Yeah right

We dont dispatch with problems with the aircraft, I never ever have in many years with the company. Never heard of anyone dispatching with a slide U/S. We have a MEL just the same as everyone else, if itsays dont go WE DONT GO, simple as that!

As for restricting the amount deicing fluid, geeze we realy are dredging the bottom of the barrel now arn't we! Dont be so bloody stupid!

As for JUSTBELOW CAP

:
The first and most important decision is whether the aircraft is safe to fly. In Ryanair the answer is always yes
No it isnt ! Your talking out your arse. We have well maintained new aircraft so the reliability is good. If the are U/S then they get fixed and we take another one.
With a Professional license come responsibilty
Yes and we are professional show me how Im not, give me the proof you believe you have. Laughable!!!

It is vital therefore that the flight crew are able to have the last say in any safety issue
We do and we exercise it

In Ryanair this simply isn't the case, poorly trained crews are not equiped to be able to halt the operation
What complete and utter drivel ! I hold a JAA license that is approved and ratified I meet the requirements to keep it current. I am in excellent CURRENT practice. I am well traned and well equiped. You are talking out of your arse YET AGAIN!
:yuk

We moan and groan because our terms are being eroded slowly but surely. Paying for my HOTAC and my own medical hardly presents a flight safety hazard! We NEVER comprimise on safety and we are never pushed into doing so. Safety levels are never eroded and never will be, management realise that is a step to far. Now get of your high horse!