PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair launches legal action against pilots' union (merged)
Old 1st Mar 2005, 14:20
Hudson Bay

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I feel very sorry for you Leo. You haven't discovered what your short mortal life is about. It's not about hiding behind a name that you have to change every now and then because of the threat of being discovered. It's not about harsh words and trying your very best to put people down just because you hold a more senior position.

My apologies if you couldn't understand the word I spelt incorrectly, I thought you had more intelligence. However, there is more than one way to spell many words and who is to say one way is more correct than the other? The English language was created to convey a message and that is the standard that we use today. Maybe your problem is focusing on the minor issues instead of the more important parts such as the message??

LEO HIRAY- CMEAL fndis it dfcluifit to itrnergtae itno scoetiy bcuease of his porlebm wtih seplilng and his itablniy to wrok out a smplie msesgae.

I thought you might be able to work that out!!

Besides the issue of my poor spelling, I was merely pointing out something that is important to all of us and that is to treat people fairly and with respect. God help us if he took all the good people out of the world and left us with people like you.