PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Royal Brunei
Thread: Royal Brunei
View Single Post
Old 28th Feb 2005, 13:08
the sleuth

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hmm...TA, being ex RBA makes me wonder how you got hold of such sensitive information...still have contacts inside I guess...would be interesting to see what would happen to said contact if he/she was exposed...maybe it was bananas...you fellows seem close...would have thought only people in the safety office would have access to such sensitive info as a dfdr.

And what did the F/O do that was such a direct assault on flight safety? Surely an F/O can't have that great an effect unless the commander is also somewhat complacent/incompetent?

Seems to me that a few bitter souls are attacking the company...what reasons who knows...have had emails from a few insiders and they seem happy enough...nowhere is perfect...every company has it's whingers...if we believed everything on this rumour board then everyone from BA,EK,CX,VB,QF,J*, Ryanair..blah blah ad infenitum is no worthy of the efforts of us professionals.

But there seems only one whinging insider here...a certain fruity fellow...and one or two ex RBAs...perhaps there is a connection?

So 2 or 3 unhappy fellows...and only one current in the company...what does that tell us about RBA? Perhaps lots of others not that unhappy?

Alwaya going to be one or two losers who didn't get what they believed was their due recognition...usually incompetence got in the way of their ego...hence bitter.