PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - (Frankfurt) Hahn
View Single Post
Old 20th Mar 2002, 02:59
Legalapproach

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Actually, at the end of the day what most people are interested in is the overall cost and fair play to Ryanair I don't believe that their adverts are that misleading. I have flown numerous carriers over the past several months (most low-cost but some national carriers) and will pay the fare in accordance with what I want. My wife's family have a home in Italy and I frequently fly Ryanair to Ancona but have, on at least one occasion, taken Buzz to Milan because it was significantly cheaper on the day I wanted to travel and I was in no rush so was prepared to take the train onwards to my destination. On the other hand, last month I flew EZjet from Geneva to Luton return for a day trip and paid a huge amount in order to get a full day's skiing back on the slopes rather than wait for the next day and pay a fraction.. .. .Very often it's horses for courses and the low cost airlines provide what the punters want ie cheap fares that are worth it when compared with the inconvenience. In the recent past I have flown with Ryanair, Buzz, Eazyjet and Go and would recomend all of them. I have also flown BA, KLM and Alitalia and the bottom line with all the airlines is price and what I am getting from it.