PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - IPMS ATCO Branch
View Single Post
Old 29th Jan 1999, 04:09
PPRuNe Radar

Guys, as you might be aware from other parts of the PPRuNe Forum, there is a real danger that if personal attacks where individuals are named and derogatory remarks or offensive descriptions of them are used, then that could place Danny in an embarrasing position and lead to possible legal actions. The subject matter being discussed is no doubt emotive but let's keep it to solid facts which are then debated in a professional manner. Calling people A*&^holes and so on does not really meet with that in my opinion (be it true or not). Remember the PPRuNe site is open to all and sundry. Perhaps even the indivduals themselves come here too and may be offended by the remarks which are not of a professional nature but are rather just attacks on them as individuals. Can I respectfully ask you all to carefully reread your submissions and edit them if there is any language which might offend or if there are any allegations which cannot be substantiated. If you do not know how to do this or are unwilling to change anything which might be deemed offensive then e-mail me to let me know. Then I'll change it as moderator. Thanks for your co-operation and I'm sure you understand why this has to be done.