PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sikorsky S-92: From Design to Operations
View Single Post
Old 29th Sep 2004, 21:43
Hippolite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RJ Squirrel

Thanks so much for the English lesson, there is no need to be rude. I am lucky to have some knowledge which as much as I can, I will try to share here, within the bounds of what can be shared.

Fact is, I said that the aircraft still isn't in service so acknowledged, by default, that the one in the UK is first in service(whatever the service and its not revenue service anyway)

It was not, however, the first one delivered to a customer as the first aircraft was "conveyed" to PHI both in Heli Expo (ready or not as some may argue) and was (ceremony ignored here) to PHI at Stratford some time ago.

The PHI aircraft ended up having some customer options installed which is delaying revnue service as well as the deck traing issues etc.

PPheli

The hydraulic issue did not really cause the delay. PHI had some specific requests to GOM "proof" the aircraft which made it a bit later than expected.

Anyway, they have a nice yellow one and Wexner has a nice blue one and if I had the money I might have one too, but I don't so I won't just yet.