PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - KQ cry for tz pilots
View Single Post
Old 12th Feb 2005, 17:01
406pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi guys and gals if there are any

let me try and clarify thing regarding the ex-precision/ex-atc pilot issue....once upon a time in the banana republic there was an airline called precisionair which got itself in a deal with kq and got hold of a 737-300,now as we all know precisionair 's entire/well sort of entire crew are all ex-atc pilots i.e 737-200 rated guys...so a few more pilots were poached from atc to compliment the expansion...
as we all know that plan went horrible wrong and precisionair proved to the world that the move was infact not so precise,wht i still wonder is why it wasnt publisised anywhere,ohh could it be because it wasnt atc?

right now back to mr.simba's question..the advert does not specify how many candidate are required but i know the deadline is somewhere around 16-18 feb sorry i cant really help u much buddy...

lone falcon gone are the days when 10$ used to be a small amount dugu,remember we now work for the national flag carrier where every cent counts....he he id rather hang on to my $$$ while i can besides im not jet rated or even jet oriented

keep it up there

no more 406pilot