PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Oxford Aviation Training (OAT) - Who has got a job?
Old 12th Feb 2005, 14:09
winch launch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
oxford for people considering modular

I had the chance to start flying at an early age, and at that time I had no clue about all those modular vs APP vs integrated route to a job. So here I am right now, at 19 years old with a French theoretical ATPL almost completed, a PPL and a para dropping pilot “job” for week ends which builds up my hours fairly fast. I am like everyone, I want to make the best choices to find a job once I am done with the training, but as I had already too many hours for an APP/integrated course I am gonna stick with the modular route. I read that some people having first pass IR at oxford don t have to go through some steps at airline selections and that other students get recommendation letters. Can I get all those things if I do a CPL-IR-MCC-JOC at oxford but as a modular student? I mean, talking about those recommendation letters does oxford give them to the best students whatever there course type is (basically looking at your qualities as a pilot) or is it all for the APP because they have done an APP course and are more interesting for OAT financially.

Enlighten me please

Winch