PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Skydiving resumes at Barwon Heads?
View Single Post
Old 7th Feb 2005, 21:29
Rocket Rob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

"Maintenance"????

Isn't that the stuff you pay the wife? oh hell maybe that word should be changed as now I can see what the department means!!!! (The above does not mean that it is not done to the wife or aeroplane. OK )

24volts onto a 12volt system? hell what are they doing? sure sounds like something will spin over a bit easier but it could be a little difficult to explain to a poor old LAME asking what did you do out of the normal. (Usually the answer is oh nothing mate)

Anyhow it is interesting because the usual complaint about dropping is "Can you get it down a bit quicker mate as it costs money while you stay up" that little number causes quite a bit of trouble for number 1 (or others) cylinders"

The extra time with warming on the way down means this problem is helped but again hey! This may just be a rambling by me, but lots of operators have had this problem.

Hangered over night then out again in the morning, sure sounds a bit strange for an aircraft that stays out in the saltair enviroment over the years. Maybe all is ok but what the heck maybe that's why everyone wears a parachute on that kite.