PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How to say it like it is!
View Single Post
Old 7th Feb 2005, 11:28
PileUp Officer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks Alex, for clearing up that I never called Americans ‘pigs’ maybe it’s too difficult for HAL_pilot to read things and comment on the facts . This would seem to be the case for the majority of his countrymen (and mine to be fair).

He hasn't been fired upon by people who 5 seconds later want the full Geneva Convention when they surrender
That’s quite rich coming from you tarbaby, I haven’t been in said situation because I’m not a soldier; this is an aircrew forum.

Whether or not you believe the war is justified or not, whether or not you believe it is right to impose western-style democracy on another nation, there is no excuse for anti-allied comment [and I encompass more nations than just the US here].
I’m sorry FJJP but that is just utter rubbish, maybe I’ve misread your post. Are you saying that we cannot criticise our allies even if they make (in some people’s opinion) mistakes.
“You don’t go changing horsemen in the middle of the apocalypse” springs to mind.

If someone’s doing something wrong or something badly then I think they should be told.