PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Assessment Scam?
View Single Post
Old 6th Feb 2005, 08:43
eagerbeaver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yosser, i was there on wednesday and passed. Unlucky, i dont think it is a scam. It is always difficult to accept failure especially when you think you have done ok. Think of the positives you got interview experience, you got an hour and a half in a simulator, you may even possibly have even met me ( a rare treat in itself). Chin up it could be worse.

FLYBE - dont you dare be so arrogant, i presume you are fortunate to be employed. Have a little look at your contract and how you are paying off your training (prob a bond) then look at your salary. Then have a look at the ryanair deal and i think you will find that after 18 months a FR pilot will be in a much better position. Better aircraft type, more hours, less agro. more money, stable roster, better bases, better routes. Nuff said

Also Fr dont just let anyone attend the selection days, it depends on their current requirements. So anyone who thinks they will apply then recieve a phonecall sometime in the future is completely wrong. I was told that only 3 out mof ten pass pilot selection.