PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Has anyone seen this??? :o Serco to bail out NATS?
Old 16th Mar 2002, 20:40
Tigs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Great Unmanaged, Rogerout. .. .I have read this forum in amazement. You are so ill informed it is untrue. A collegue of mine worked with some senior controllres and managers within NATS and said he had never worked with such a difficult bunch of people. The tantrum and footstomping over SERCO is completely unjustified. The reason that NATS is in such trouble is nothing to do with Sept 11, it has been caused by the obstinate, cynical, unco-operative attitudes of people like you, who threaten to strike the first minute there is a hint of change. Stop using the word 'We', because I know many many controllers out there who think you are talking B******s and frankly, NATS would do just fine without you. I do not doubt your professional contribution to aviation, but there is no room your bitter and twisted attitude. People don't want it.. .. .'Attitudes are contagious - is yours worth catching?' - I don't think so!