PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Petition for the abolition of Crossbows
View Single Post
Old 4th Feb 2005, 01:46
16 blades

Short Blunt Shock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have just read through a list of crossbow's posts. It appears that his only bent here is to derise and belittle those who are not 'on' his message. None of his posts contain anything of any substance.

However, as one who often rants, and posts on controversial subjects, I cannot condone his 'removal' from the boards. I am always advocating free speech, and I must hold myself to my own standards for once. I have been on the recieving end of the thought police in here, and nothing annoys me more than being silenced by another who thinks my views should not be allowed to 'poison' the 'purity' of their politics.

This is one of the few places left where we have some degree of free speech. As annoying and distateful as this chaps posts are, we should not sink to his level and that of his Improved New Labour masters and seek to censure him because we disagree.

I disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it - Descartes
Crossbow:

Please take heed, you have offended a great many people in here. None of my defence of your right to expression, however, changes the fact that you are a 24-carat tw@t.

16B