PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Seneca Crash at Taupo
View Single Post
Old 3rd Feb 2005, 11:56
MOR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It takes many many years of good operating practice to build a rep as good as Christian's, and maybe only one uninformed idiot pontificating on a forum known to be frequented by journalists, to destroy the whole thing.
Luke, grow up. Everybody here is praising the quality of Christian Aviation Ministries, and it's pilots. Nobody is having a go a them. Every comment about them, and Steve, is overwhelmingly positive.

Some have quite rightly (but possibly in badly worded terms) pointed out the problems associated with SPIFR. This is simple fact and is amply supported by evidence. It isn't even an issue.

At the end of the day, an aircraft, that at this stage appears to have been serviceable, has flown into the side of a hill.

I have lost an acquaintance, and a good friend has lost a son; and there is a certain amount of grief associated with that.

However, I am not so blind, or unprofessional, that I cannot see the likelihood that this is CFIT and such an occurence is more likely under SPIFR. I still hope it turns out to be something else.

Words such as those in the third line of your post are completely innapropriate here, and you should edit them forthwith.

You seem to be pushing a larger applecart than anybody else. Read your post, and think again.