PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Civair : If at first you don't succeed.....!
Old 2nd Feb 2005, 05:34
clipboard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What a joker!

The article posted above clearly indicates Cluver's incompetence. Not only did he have a "hidden agenda", but he also lied to his prospective passengers when he took their money. All along he knew that his airline was'nt going to fly, yet he pretended that all was in place! Someone should sue this joker for damages big time!

I remember his statements to the media, his flambouyant appearance on TV, and his widely publicised take off date as early October. Yet during mid September he was still running around JHB with a black dude, alledgedly his BE partner, trying to raise US$350K to pay as a deposit to secure some airplanes. What does that tell you? That this clown knew all along that he had NO airline, that he WAS'NT going to fly, yet he was happy to take loot off innocent victims!

This guy appears to have no end to his bold, shameless shenanigans. Rumour has it that he recently approached a finance house to "re-finance" his pilvered/stripped MBB105 that have been parked outside his shack in the son for the last 3 years. The finance guys pitched up at CT International to view the "immaculate" MBB 105, but found only a shell with no engines, MR blades and other major components. Upon inquiry to the local help, it turned out that this great aviation personality Mr. Andy Cluver, had lied to the finance house about the condition of the 105, as he had told them that the machine was complete and in an immaculate condition! Rumours yes, but I just may kinda believe it..... if you twist my arm hard enough......