PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Ryanair pledge
View Single Post
Old 1st Feb 2005, 13:03
jamestkirk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Job

PLEASE BEAR IN MIND I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A SLANGING MATCH.

I am pleased that people are getting jobs and the industry 'seems' to be picking up.

I trained with 30 people in all and one has landed a job (but still in the holding pool).

To be fair, I should have said that i am a new starter and looking for the first job. So if you are experienced, we may be talking at cross purposes.

If you did a straw pole of newly qaulified pilots who have been on pprune for the past year, you may find a different story to your own.

I am not being negative. I am on the cusp of sending another million or two CV's to anyone with an aircraft, hovercraft etc.

HIGHFLYER - you cheeky sod:
I am on the third re-write of my CV after getting loads of advice from everyone. (ok, not everyone). It's one page and very theatrical (et tu Brutea) about my flying history. And, it's extremely professionally laid out.

Thanks though for the positive thread about people recruiting and rest assured my 5' by 3' laminated CV will be arriving to all major airlines by silverback geurilla that Vlad-the-Inhaler is kindly organising for us.