PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF to REMOVE Crew Rest for FA's
View Single Post
Old 31st Jan 2005, 08:49
Blue Mullode

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As for butterfield 8 who registered all the way back a couple of months ago (wow...... oldtimer!!) what makes you think I know nothing about fatigue or jetlag? You remember the old adage about the perception of a fool and opening one's mouth, etc, etc, don't you? How many years have you been in this game? Two??? Wow.

So anyone who disagrees with your strident opinions is a management troll. I see..........

It's not surprising you don't like the idea if you're the one having to adopt someone else's standard instead of them improving to yours. Naturally you won't like it but you may have to learn to work harder. Other airlines have different standards that qantas has to match. Why is this simple concept so difficult for you to understand?
you should be warned of what flying is doing to you.
Well what can I say. If you go on your first flight and end up absolutely shagged at the end and you still can't figure out it will be like that every time and you can't imagine it might not be the best for you then I'm sorry but you may be in line for a Darwin Award eventually. How did you make it this far????

This level of self-awareness is what dictates your remuneration.