PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Ryanair pledge
View Single Post
Old 28th Jan 2005, 16:47
CanAV8R

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok I want to jump back into this. For all you young low time people listen clearly. There is more to life than starting your career on a 737, especially with a company who values a piece of coal more than you. If you have not noticed the industry in the UK is starting to boom and every indication is that it will continue to for the next while.

Take it from a guy who just spent 5 years climbing the ladder to get a good airline gig. I have flown almost every turbo type made worldwide and have had a BLAST doing it. Sure it was tough sometimes but I have left turbo prop flying with my head high and the feeling of accomplishment. If I was to do it all over again I would not change a thing.

Mikey O'Leary does not give a crap about anyone but himself. He makes millions of £$£$ of the backs of his people. Go the other route of climbing the ladder the old fashion way. Just look around. FLYBE short big time. Cityexpress feeling the pinch. In fact I would bet ALL turbo prop operators in the UK are feeling the pinch and need FO's badly. Get in while you can and enjoy the ride to the top.....

My two cents.

Oh and Mikey......pound sand you crooked runt.