PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Ryanair pledge
View Single Post
Old 28th Jan 2005, 12:18
Maxiumus

Ok Baronbuzz, do tell us where you plan to go after your year of slavery? Myself, and most of my colleagues, would love to know where the openings are for those of us who desperately want to leave. Because a) not exactly a whole host of 737 jobs out there, its all Airbus these days and b), far more importantly, other airlines don't want ryan pilots, as it makes ryan seem like a good training ground, which would only encourage more fools to fly with us for less and further undercut everyones elses salary.

Why are wannabes so incapable of listening to advice of those who have already walked the rocky path?

"I would almost sell my gran to get a job flying a jet"
"Being paid peanuts and having to even pay for a bottle of water would be nothing compared to the actual flying and building up experience "

Do you really have no idea how little time it takes for the flying novelty to wear off when you are getting treated like $hit? Do actually have any idea what its like to have to borrow money from the captain to buy dinner? Or live 3 to a caravan as thats all you can afford?