PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Ryanair pledge
View Single Post
Old 28th Jan 2005, 12:03
Baron buzz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Travelling conditions? I dont understand that one at all. Conditions should be linked to expectation and cost. Travelling conditions at Ryanair far exceed my expectations as regards a 0.99p sector. I get a seat, which is more than i get on a train or bus sometimes and get to go a whole lot further..... Dont like it, dont fly them.

I also dont think that young, low houred pilots joining Ryanair are destroying the industry. Nor do I think that Ryanair management are destroying the industry. People can make choices and decide to join or not. For me personally, i would join. Have a hard working first year on brand new aircraft, for yes, little reward. But think of the prospects after that. A couple of years later, and command, more money and if you really dont like it, the option of leaving. Whats wrong with that? And, whats the difference between that and not working for 18 months to get the licence in the first place? I would rather take the Ryanair option than look back in ten years and have taken no option....