PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Crack grounds NZ Hercules in Indonesia
View Single Post
Old 28th Jan 2005, 00:57
NoseGear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Never voted for the commie cow and never would While the general slagging of us Kiwis is rather irritating, I think a few posters are using the oppotunity to vent at NZ in general, however, tarring us all with the same brush is not even close to accurate. If you happened to notice, which I don't think you have, (which leaves ALL you Aussies open to some choice comments) you will have seen that every Kiwi agrees with you on the assessment that the government here has let things slip and that the equipment our services are left to deal with is substandard, there are no arguments against that claim. Yes, we need strike fighters, yes, we need a decent airlift and support capability, yes the Navy needs more ships and the Army needs better eqiupment. No, the current government wont do anything about it. I am not in the Air Force, but I feel for the guys and girls that are, they are doing the best job they can with some old and substandard equipment. Play the ball, not the man, you might get a better discussion. If you just want to slag off Kiwis, it may be time to grow up.