PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetsgo YYC today...
View Single Post
Old 27th Jan 2005, 14:04
c150driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Trader, you can call me a moron...I really don't care

...If my posts seem to bash Jetsgo pilots, I appologize...my beef is with Jetsgo as a company...I feel that they are just not safe. I know pilots at Jetsgo...most of them are good guys and good pilots, but there are some that are just too inexperienced to hold left seat on the MD...the pilot pool shrinks real quick when you charge a $30000 entrance fee.

I realize that other companies have had incidents...I just think that Jetsgo has had MORE than their fair share and it is only by some stroke of luck that some of these incidents have not become accidents. Many of you will deny that there has been alot of incidents, but I know of many things that would definitely steer the flying public away from Jetsgo. I guess these incidents just go un-noticed because they happen to have a happy ending.
Things like dropping out of coffin corner and losing 5000', flying with damaged/unsafe reversers, shutting down IRU's in flight in order to "reset" a problem (luckily it was VFR), smoke in the cabin(followed by passengers walking from the runway to the terminal...not a short walk in winter) and the list goes on...

Go ahead and bash me...I'm just stating my opinion...you can believe what you want, but I'll definitely pay extra to avoid flying on Jetsgo.

There is a reason for the popularity of the website www.jetsgosucks.com

Thanks for reading my rant...