PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetsgo YYC today...
View Single Post
Old 27th Jan 2005, 08:09
I am Birddog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FaireyDelta wrote:
Of course, I suspect there wouldn't be quite the same feeding frenzy if some other airline had been involved. Basically, some here think nothing of bashing this pilot only because it serves their oft-stated cause of further blackening the particular airline that employs him. Ol' Bird Brain, fer'instance, sounds so beside himself with glee, that he'd have probably had an out of body experience had this incident concluded with the A/C rolling itself into a heap. Disgusting.

Touché.

Your assumptions about how I would feel if anyone got hurt is just as guilty as the perception that I arrived to any conclusion about this incident.

I want no one hurt anyone. I have had friends die in aviation and I wish no one to go through that sorrow.

My (as well as many others) issues are not really with pilots. I wish no one unemployed. Only pilots seem to reply to my posts...

I have 2 friends that work for your company and both are very concerned. They are not the same people and have been under a lot of strain with the work schedule. You know of what I speak of...perhaps this may change the working conditions for you folks. Who knows...however I do know that sites like this one where opinions are exchanged whether they are thought provoking or not, seems to be generating discussion in the flight deck as I have heard some feed back. You nor I won’t change the industry…but someone has to try…whether you approve of my opinion or not or even a little.

Fly safe

Last edited by I am Birddog; 27th Jan 2005 at 13:09.