PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas; the thread.
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jan 2005, 13:07
jb_flyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah Rolls and Jesski, Im pretty relaxed by it all. Cart_tart (font of knowlege that she is) has explained how to answer the questions perfectly, much better then my rambings to others trying to explain it has been.

I was not asked any questions at these interviews relating to general Qantas information, but I guess it wouldnt hurt to know a little about the company you want to go and work for. The only exception to this was for a (unrelated) MAM panel where I was asked if I understood what a casual was.

And yeah jesski, It took me about 4 months to hear from the last interview, so im not really thinking much about it at all! Im adopting the see what happens approach, Im sure it will happen when it is meant to, when QF are good and ready!

Hell, they may contact us soon and say we are on a Long Haul shortlist, then never get a job, just like all those it happened to before! And MAM may not need staff for a while... who knows? So MAM may not contact me for a job, QF might place me on a Long Haul shortlist for 18 months then say "thanks but no thanks". But you know what? Such is life... there is always another opening, Jet* may come to Perth, I may move to the eastern states, or Dubai, or anywhere! Life life as it comes, Semper Fi!!

JB