PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Which MCC???
Thread: Which MCC???
View Single Post
Old 19th Jan 2005, 15:05
Wee Weasley Welshman

Received 243 Likes on 92 Posts
Actually that was a quote from another post... hence it was in italics.

I stand by MY comments of:

"My words are not handed down in tablets of stone. What Joe Wannabe reads on this thread is a lively passionate argument about the broad merits of MCC courses."

------

bob-morris, (someone who is paid by an MCC selling school) look mate, you may be an old codger or a whippersnapper. I don't know or care. Your Sim may be the best thing since sliced bread as well. BUT, there are plenty of FNPT2 sims out there that cost £100,000 and are fairly rubbish as simulators.

-------

Send Clowns (someone who is paid by an MCC selling school) - I am not writing any lies not misinforming nor being particularly confrontational. Trust me if we take the gloves off I could be a lot worse.

What I AM doing is telling Wannabes that MCC is a waste of money and nobody CARES where or how or with whom you gained your A4 printed bubblejet certificate.

What YOU and others don't like is me doing so.

What I DON'T care about is anybody selling MCC courses and what I DO care about is broke indebted Wannabes needing to save expenditure. Those are my motives - thanks for asking me what they were.

--------

The learning objectives of the MCC course could be achieved on two upturned orange crates. They could be taught by anyone with a couple of hundred multi crew hours on ANY aircraft. Your fancy sims and your 78 years as a Type Rating Instructor on a Mc Boeing Megabus are ALL a device for justifying a £3000+ course fee.

Thats the truth as I see it.

Its the truth from someone who has worked in the current civilian flight training world.

Its the truth from someone with no interest in how who or why MCCs are provided.

Its the truth from someone who doesn't honestly care wether you believe him or not or whether you like me, hate me or think I am jesus or lucifer.

Do The Cheapest MCC You Can Find -

anyone care to tell me why you should spend more?!?

Cheers